Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2015

My most exciting day ever!

Last Thursday, When I woke up it was a beautiful morning. I got up and played some Minecraft.

I built a wall and a sky watch tower, plus black hawk helicopters around a village. After that my mum told me to get ready because we were going somewhere. She didn't tell me where we were going to but I was very excited.

I got ready in my shorts and a shirt. After a while, we were all ready so my dad took us to Hunters Plaza where we met my cousins D.J, Alfred, Mulx and Anna. We also met up with my auntie Lani. We were only there to weigh in because my whole family has entered a competition and there was money to be won. I wasn't included because no kids were allowed, I know because I'm the youngest in my family.

After our weigh in, I asked my mum if I could go with Lani and D.J. She said, "Yes."  So I went with Lani to Spice traders. At Spice traders, there were a lot of food options so I ordered butter chicken and it was yum.
Then I went with Anna and the others to Ten Pin bowling in Manukau.

When we got there, my dad set up a place for us to play but we had to put on some shoes first otherwise it could be dangerous. I imagined that the ball dropped on my foot. If it did, my foot would have been a flat pizza, Ouch! So I quickly put on some shoes. The first person to bowl was Mary Ann and when she bowled, the ball zoomed across the bowling area like a rocket. Then it was Mulx, then dad, then Alfred, Daniel and I was last to bowl. I came in last place at the end of the game. Then we all went home.

I had a good time at Manukau Ten Pin bowling club. I hope we go bowling again so I can come first place next time.

WALT follow the structure of recount.
Success criteria : I know I can do this when I put the title, followed by the orientation, events and then the conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.