Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

My fun weekend at Teenz's house!

Last Saturday, I woke up to a bright summer morning, I was really happy because it was a beautiful morning. I got out of bed and rushed to the kitchen to have breakfast. After that, I played Minecraft, I built a house out of wood glowstone and glass.


Next I did some chores around the house, like cleaning the bed, taking out the rubbish and wiping the table, Then my baby cousins came and I got their large and heavy luggage.


After that, my mum told me to get ready because we were going to Teenz house for a BBQ, So I rushed to get read but when I was rushing I accidently bumped into my cousin. I said, "Sorry!" to him and kept going.


After a while, we were all ready my mum took us to Teenz's house. When we got there, my cousins, auntie and my nana were already there. After I greeted them I played with my cousins.


After a while, the BBQ was ready so we all grabbed a plate filled with meat patties, steak and sausages. After we were finished, I went to go play games with Masi, we played GTA 5.


After that, we said, "Bye" to everyone and went home.

I had a good time at their house. I wish we could go again soon so we can have more fun together and more food next time.

WALT understand descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use adjectives in my weekend recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.