Pages

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Technicraft!

Today at technicraft, In cooking class, we were baking loaves, me and my partner Cheska made banana loaf well the rest made different ones, like coconut and cheese.
First we sifted flour, baking soda, salt. Then put in ½ a cup of sugar. Next in another bowl we beat eggs, then pour in mashed banana and milk.

After that we pour in our mixture of egg, banana, and milk into the other bowl.
Then mixed it thoroughly. After mixing it, we put the mixture in a loaf bowl, then put in the oven. Baked at 220 degrees celcius for 20 minutes. The result was beautiful

We then put half of the loaf in our boxes. We then had to write another brief. After we did our brief we did a crossword. The crossword was hard and I didn't finish it in time because as soon as I was on the 5th word it was time to go.

I had fun at technicraft, I hope it never loses this value.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.