Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Holidays are awesome!

In the holidays, on the first week of the holidays, on Thursday, I played Minecraft on my Xbox360.

All the animals were upside down in the Minecraft game, I tried to get back to normal, but it was no use. I tried everything. Then I noticed that they were all name 'Dinnerbone'. I didn't know why they were named that, so I changed the name all of the animals into 'jeb-'.

Soon all the animals were back to normal, but something was going on with the sheep. I thought that was really funny. Then my uncle called me to go to him because we were going bowling.

So I quickly grabbed, my hat and scurried outside where where my uncle, Jenna, and my dad waiting.
I quickly hopped into my uncle's car and we drove off to AFM bowling.

When we arrived, we went inside and went to the reception to book two lanes for us.

Soon we had two lanes plus unlimited time for bowling. We sorted out the lanes that we were going to bowl in, Jenna and I and my dad were in the left lane.

The first people up to bowl was my uncle and Jenna. They both bowled at the same time, Jenna's ball hit eight pins and my uncle bowled a strike. Then it was me and my dad's turn but we didn't bowl at the same time. My ball hit nine pins and my dad got a strike and reached the same stage as Michael.

After a while, we finished our games and I came in last place.
I had fun at AFM bowling. I hope we can go there again so I can come in first place.
Image result for holiday
We are learning to follow the structure of the recount correctly.
I know I can do this when I write the title followed by the orientation, then the events, then the conclusion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.