Pages

Sunday 25 October 2015

Geronimo goes on a crash course for saving money!

This story is about a mouse named Geronimo Stilton who goes finds out that he has no money so his grandfather puts him on a crash course with Miserly Parisimouse. On the first day, they explore mouldy manor. Then on the second day, they visit thrifty city and on the last day Geronimo has an exam.

The day after the exam, his grandfather told him that he now had money in his account and teaches not waste his money again.

My favourite part was when he had money in his bank account and then had to go on a crash course to learn how to look after his money.

We are learning to develop understanding of the text/book that we read.
I know I can do this when I write a summary of the story Geronimo Stilton: Welcome to mouldy manor in my own words.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.