Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

My wonderful weekend with my baby cousins!

On Saturday, my baby cousins, Kiki and Andreas came over because we had to look after them for the day. I did chores to pass the time before they came over. At 12.00a.m,  my baby cousins came. I went outside to help their papa, because their were so many bags to carry inside (it was heavier than I thought).

Soon as I made it to the house (finally!). I dropped their bags inside my parents room because they will get in the way. Then I set up my Wii console so they could play on it while I play Minecraft on my Xbox 360.

On Minecraft, there were slimes all over Kiki's house, How gross! I got a diamond sword to destroy the slimes by whacking them all of the roof, However it was no use, the slimes kept on dividing into smaller shapes and sizes.

I gave up because there was too much slimes on the house, I turned off the game and checked what my cousins were doing. They were just playing game and I decided to join them. They were playing Game Party 2. Before long we finished the game so we put the controllers back and to the living room.

After a while, it was night time, so my baby cousins had to go to sleep. The next day we went to a Sunday mass at church. We had pizza after church and watched music on the T.V until night time. Then it was time for my baby cousins to go home to there papa. So I got their bags and put it in the truck and said, "Goodbye" to my baby cousins.

I had fun with my baby cousins, I hope that they can come again so we can play more games

WALT understand and use punctuation marks in my writing.
I know I can do this when I add exclamation marks, commas and full stops correctly in my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.