Pages

Sunday 19 July 2015

What a great day!

On Saturday, woke up to beautiful and I remembered that I had a rugby game. I got my mouth guard and my kleets. I asked my grandpa to drop my of to Thompson park because my game was there.

As soon as we arrived I changed into the my uniform that the had provided for us. After I was changed, I went straight on to the field  and did some exercises with the rest of the team.

After we had finished the warm up exercises, the game started. We versed a team called East coast. We kicked off first and the player that kicked off first was T.J.

He kicked the ball and all chased after it. Someone from our team caught it and passed to me. I ran through the defences and got a try.

Then the referee blew the whistle to have a break. I was exhausted because I ran a lot. After some exhausting hours, the game was over and we won because we had 3 tries.

After the game, I got changed out of my Mt Wellington warriors  uniform because it was not mine. After I got changed, I went home.

I had a fun time at my game and I hope I can get another try at my next game.

Learning intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount correctly.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write an introduction, followed by the events and then the conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.